|Optex is the leading manufacture in alarm sensor products has an immediate opening for a Regional Sales Manager in the Northeast Territory. As a Regional Sales Manager you will be called upon to meet with distributors and end users within your assigned territory.|
Regional Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Build and maintain relationships with integrators and end users.
- Work to meet assigned quotas and ensure growth within your assigned territory.
- Attend National and Regional security expos.
- Be able to travel 50% of the time with the other 50% working out of a home office.
- 3 to 5 years selling experience either in a manufacture role or working with for an integrator.
- Knowledge of project layouts and how to develop a security design is a must.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision with 3.5 years sales experience in an industry related product.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with courses in construction management, architectural design and computer systems highly desirable.
- Knowledge of construction processes and the roles of end user -owner, architect, construction. manager, general contractor, automatic door distributors, etc.
- Ability to read and understand specifications, facility standards and technical installation instructions.
- Strong communication, time management, negotiation, and follow-up skills.
- Desire and ability to demonstrate sales leadership.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25-50 lbs. of sample and display material for sale presentations.
- Medical Insurance - OPTEX Inc. offers a variety of insurance plans to its employees and will pay 75% of premiums for you and your dependents up to the equivalent of PPO Silver level. You will be eligible for company provided health benefits 60 days from your hire date.
- 401K Retirement - You will be eligible to participate in our 401K retirement plan. This is a “Safe Harbor” plan that will match employee contribution.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - Holidays + Vacation + Sick Days
TO APPLY, Please send your resume & cover letter to:
|Courtney Cafaro, Director of Sales, Security Division|