Visual Verification Sales Manager, Central Region
Role and Responsibilities
This position will be a strategic and integral for the development of OPTEX products focused on the Visual Verification market within the Central United States and Canada. Primary Job Responsibilities shall be:
- Working with all existing sales channels of OPTEX to introduce and expand the sales of these new products to our domestic and global markets
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Call on customers within the region to introduce OPTEX Visual Verification Solution and move customers through Stages to achieve full customer status.
- Work with Marketing and Engineering to bring new products to market
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 4 year degree preferable but not required.
- Functional in all computer based data management tools such as Word, Excel, Saleforce.com,
- Should also be familiar with presentation tools such as PowerPoint, etc.
Most Important Qualifications Are:
1. Applicant should have in depth knowledge of the Visual Verification market within North America. And be able to communicate effectively the details and requirement of the market effectively to engineering and upper management.
2. Should be experienced and familiar with the sales process and cycle within the North American Security Industry. Successful applicants will work within a matrix organizational style with our existing sales staff to introduce and grow the Visual Verification line of OPTEX Sensor/Camera products
3. Other Skills include but are not limited to:
- Ability to Meet Deadlines
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Data Driven
- Motivating Others
- Problem Solving
- Team Player
- Time Management
- Working Independently
TO APPLY, Please Send Resume & Cover Letter: