OPTEX, the global leader in outdoor detection innovation, is pleased to announce the QX Infinity Series (QXI), a family of high or low mount outdoor PIR and dual-technology sensors that provide a 120° wide and 40ft detection area.
The QXI Series features OPTEX's new Quad-Element technology, which provides highly reliable detection performance within a compact and sleek design, fit for any residential or commercial applications. The QXI Series also features OPTEX’s sensing analytics, called the Super Multi-Dimensional Analysis (SMDA), to reduce any noise created by the environment.
Features of the QX Infinity Series include:
• 40ft detection area, 120° wide angle
• High (6'7") or low mount (2'7" - 4') options available
• Sleek and compact, with Quad Element
• Anti-blocking features (QXI-DT) with microwave technology
• Multi Level Pattern creates intelligent high mount detection area
• Pet Alley Pattern available for low mount options to reduce false alarms caused by pets
For more information on the QX Infinity Series, please click here