Automatic Door Accessories Wireless/Wired Touchless Switch Kit
Utilize this unmatched signal quality to upgrade any existing 2 wire push plate to a wave switch without the need for additional wires. Simply remove the existing push plate, install the new switch in the same location reusing the existing 2 wires to power the switch. Next, pair the switch with the receiver in the automatic door header. 15 minute install. No electrician needed. No new wires to pull. No disruption to the ceiling. No batteries to change ever. Clean, reliable, hygienic, fast, and easy.
• 2.4 GHz Wireless Technology
|Overall Characteristics||• Utilizing infrared modulation and demodulation, allowing for increased accuracy and decreased|
• Non - contact induction with hands or reflective objects, clean and hygienic.
• The induction distance is adjustable from 1-12in.
• High sensitivity infrared creates a quick response time.
• 2.4 G Hz wireless communication technology, creates excellent frequency consistency and high
• wireless transceiver stability.
• Utilize existing 2 wires to make this switch battery-less
• Receiver's large capacity output can be used with automatic doors, and
• access control systems.
• Switch is equipped with a blue LED indicator. Upon receiving the signal, the receiver holds the
• relay output for 1.5 seconds.
• Receiver and switch have wide voltage input designs accepting 12 ~ 30V DC power input.