Photoelectric Detectors Improved with OPTEX Innovation to Provide Advanced Performance in Outdoor Detection.
OPTEX Photoelectric Detectors with Innovative Features for Easy Installation Provide Stable Performance against False Alarms for More Effective Outdoor Detection and Non Security Applications.
The OPTEX AX-100/200 Photoelectric Detector Series is the next step in Outdoor Detection and will satisfy all the needs of both users and installers. OPTEX unique technology and design provide a wide range of functions that greatly simplify
installation and maintain reliable performance even in many adverse weather or environmental conditions.
Replacment Lens (Covers) Optex part number is AX-ALPHAPLUSCVR. (Sold Individually)
- Clear Viewfinder Visibility
- Fine Angle Adjustment for Alignment
- Lightning & Surge Protection
- Rain, Dust & Insect Protection
- Frost & Dew Protection
- High Grade Aspherical Lens
- Twin Synchronized Pulsed Beams Designed for Greater Stability
- 99.5% Beam Blocking Stability
- A.G.C. (Automatic Gain Control) Circuit
- Adjustable Beam Interruption Period
- Form C Relay Providing More Flexibility
- Highly Durable & Heat-Resistant Housing Cover & Chassis
- Stainless Steel Screws & Back Plate
Form C Relay ( 28V DC 0.2A max)
Normal operation 46mA max
-13°F +131°F (-25°C +55°C )
200' Outdoor Dual Beam w/ Form C (If Form C not required,use AX-200TN)
Additional Product Images