The HX-40RAM is a high mount, wireless ready, outdoor detector for mid level to high end applications where reliability and performance is a must. This wireless-ready, battery powered version works with most manufacturer's wireless systems and allows installers to save valuable installation time and labor costs because no trenching, installing conduit or pulling wire is required. The unique pyro-element developed by Optex provides a multiple pattern detection with 94 high density detection zones and accurate discrimination function for spot temperature changes of moving objects. These features drastically reduce fales and missed alarms caused by severe outdoor environmental changes and provide a wide range of applications. Accurate detection performance is necessary is such environments, and the HX-40RAM meets these requirements.
- Long battery life (Not Incuded)
- Form C alarm out and tamper output
- Battery saving timer function
- Active IR digital anti-masking function
- Mounting height 8ft. - 10ft.
- Intelligent and detection logic
- Double conductive shielding
- Dual signal processing circuit
- Vegetation sway analysis logic
- Ideal detection area setting
Wireless Ready 40' X 50' High Mount (10') Outdoor PIR