The Visitor Control Kit from OPTEX provides advance notification chime, automatic two-way video communication and remote door release* for small commercial applications. As a visitor or guest approaches, the included motion sensor activates and sends a wireless signal to the interior chime unit, notifying the staff and initiating communication with the handheld. No more waiting for the push of a doorbell or listening for a knock. The user has the option to open the door remotely* at the press of a button.
Expandable Kit Includes:
iVision+ Wireless Video Intercom System
See who’s at the lobby or delivery door and interact with them before opening. The wireless transmission between handheld and door unit allows multiple users to control, unlike DIY systems based around personal smart phones. The iVision+ wireless intercom system is a convenient wireless handheld unit with LCD monitor and a wireless doorbell/camera unit with over 330ft. transmission range, line of sight.
Gateway Unit and Motion Sensor
The included motion detector notifies you by chime when someone approaches your property or exterior door and allows the intercom door unit to capture an image when triggered (This notification can be toggled on or off. Door Unit and Gateway Unit must be hardwired for image capture). With the included Gateway device and additional door hardware (not included), users can activate a door release remotely on the intercom’s wireless handheld unit.
IMPORTANT: While AA batteries can power the IVP-DU, it must be hardwired for power in order to snap an image once the TD-20U motion sensor is triggered. For door release function, additional third party door hardware is required.
IVP-DU DOOR UNIT FEATURES
- Battery Operated Capability (Avg. 1yr. battery life, 3x AA batteries not included)
- Adjustable Camera Angle
- Hardwired Capability (AC/DC, 10-24V)
- Auto Day (Color) / Night (IR) Vision
- Maximum two units to a system
- Fluorescent Push Button
- Splash Proof for rain and outdoor conditions
IVP-HU HANDHELD UNIT FEATURES
- 2.4 inch LCD Monitor
- Wall Mountable Charging Cradle with rechargeable battery
- Maximum four units to a system
- micro-USB port PC connection allows user to view and download images (micro-USB cable not included)
IVP-GU GATEWAY UNIT FEATURES
- AC/DC (10~24V) Adaptable
- Chime On-Off (silent) Mode
- NO/NC selectable output
- Integration with Wireless2000
- Allows door release button to function on IVP-HU
- Up to 2 units in a system
TD-20U MOTION SENSOR FEATURES
- Operates on a 9V lithium or alkaline battery
- Choose 50ft. Long Range or 17ft. Fan (Wide) detection pattern
- Weather proof housing (IP54 rating) for both indoor and outdoor use
- Uses passive infrared to detect motion and send RF signals to receivers
- 2000ft. transmission range (line of sight)
Provides advance notification chime, automatic two-way video communication and remote door release* for small commercial applications.