This item is Discontiued. Please refer to the RLS-3060L.
The REDSCAN RLS-3060 is an innovative laser scan detector that can detect a moving object's size, speed, and distance from the detector and process that information with a unique algorithm. This results in a high-reliability detection of people with minimal false alarms. The detector can also be mounted vertically or horizontally according to the application and site conditions. When vertical detection area is selected, the RLS-3060 creates a 200ft. detection area that functions like an invisible wall. With four outputs for remote video applications and 4 independently adjustable detection areas and REDWALL event codes, the RLS-3060 is the ideal detector for controlling PTZ cameras and is integrated with leading VMS platforms. When horizontal detection area is selected, the RLS-3060 creates a detection area with a radius of 100ft. and an arc of 190°. The detection area can be set manually or automatically. If the automatic setting is used, the detector will set the proper detection area; even for complicated area shapes. REDSCAN is a sophisticated next-generation outdoor detector that streamlines video monitoring and reduces installation costs.
- Innovative Laser technology with built-in on-board analytics
- identifies the size speed and distance of a moving object
- unique detection algorithm
- automatic area seting function
- 4 independently adjustable detection areas
- 4 linked outputs for PTZ camera control (analog or IP)
- fog cancellation algorithm
- scene selection (indoor and outdoor)
- Can get powered with PoE Plus using PIE-1
- Integrated with leading VMS platforms