The REDSCAN RLS-3060L is an innovative laser scan detector. It can detect a moving object's size, speed, and distance from the detector and process that information with a unique algorithm, which results in hi-reliabitlity detection of people with minimal false alarms.
When vertical detection area is selected, it creates a maximum 60m (200ft.) detection area that functions like an invisiable wall. When horizontal detection area is selected, it creates a detection area with a radius of maximum 30m (100ft.) and an arc of 190°.
The RLS-3060L is a low cost, high performance advanced intrusion device with four adjustable detection zones and linked outputs for PTZ camera control. It brings detection solutions for: fence line, building protection, rooftop, and narrow boundary zone with simplified controls for easy set up.
**LAC-1 Required tools for Proper Installation**
For Installation Training and Certification for this product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- First & Last Name
- Job Title
- Company Name
- Phone Number
- Project Name
Optex will send invite to online training for each technician provided (training is free, no limit on number of people getting trained)
- 30m radius for 190 degree range
- Vertical and horizontal mounting
- Unique detection algorithm
- Form C master alrm output
- Automatic area setting function
- Enviromental disqualification circuit
- Anti-rotation function
- Anti-masking function
- 4 independently adjustment detection areas and 4 linked outputs for PTZ camera control (on Analog connection and IP connection)
- Fog cancellation algorithm (Patent listed)
334 x 144 x 155mm
(13.2 x 5.7 x 6.1 in.)