The SL-TNR series offers a cost-effective and versatile solution for protecting a perimeter, where cabling is an issue or inconvenient.
Ideal for small perimeters, flat roofs, and open areas, the active infrared dual beam set offers a lot of flexibility with its hybrid power options, where the transmitter is powered by Saft LSH-20 batteries, and the receiver can be hardwired.
The SL-TNR series utilizes high-grade aspherical lenses and also has an anti-frost design with IP65 weather protection to improve its durability during harsh weather conditions.
100ft outdoor / indoor hybrid battery-powered photoelectric detector.
Receiver: hardwired, transmitter: battery-powered. PCU-5 and 2 batteries included.
OPTEX National Defense Authorization Act Declaration
- Roof / Ceiling
- 100ft outdoor/indoor hybrid battery-powered photoelectric detector
- Featuring active infrared protection with flexible power
- Hybrid or wireless options available
- Simplified battery replacement
Other products you may be interested in
Wireless Ready 100' outdoor/ 200' Indoor Battery Powered Photoelectric Detector (4 batteries included)
- Wireless Ready 100ft. Outdoors Active Infrared Detector
- Battery-Powered, 4-Channel Photoelectric Detector (Batteries Included)
- Easy battery replacement
- Compatible with numerous wireless transmitters