Intelligent Visual Monitoring Solution
The OPTEX Bridge and Cube Kit is a comprehensive visual alarm solution, part of the OPTEX visual security system lineup. This kit includes the 8-channel OPTEX Bridge (CKB-308) and 4 InSight Cube (INS-CUBE) devices. Enjoy the ability to visually verify any indoor alarm threats within seconds via our app anytime, anywhere, and experience 100% elimination of false dispatches.
The OPTEX CKB-308 Bridge is an 8 channel visual monitoring device that allows the pairing of any ONVIF cameras to any alarm panel zones, and sends central stations the pre and post alarm videos within 5 seconds. The central station operator can then choose to dismiss the alarm if it’s false, dispatch municipality, or give end users the notification so they can control the response via an app.
The Bridge system offers the fastest, most accurate and complete visual security solution when paired with the INS-CUBE PIR based 2-way audio & visual security indoor device. This combination creates a true comprehensive one stop-shop for all types of indoor security monitoring application needs.
For end users, this system provides the ability to monitor several premises from a single mobile app at anytime, anywhere. The system can be used by itself or with existing burglar alarm hardware, and offers the ability to to self-monitor or connect to a professional monitoring center, and eliminate 100% of false dispatches and false alarm fines.
Benefits of Using the OPTEX Bridge as your Complete Security Solution
- Can be used by itself or with existing burglar alarm hardware
- Can be self-monitored or connected to professional monitoring center
- Eliminates 100% of false alarm dispatches and false alarm fines
(1) CKB-308: 8-channel OPTEX Visual Verification Bridge
(4) INS-CUBE: Insight Visual Verification indoor device
*Please note: Outdoor Visual Alarm Devices available separately
Other products you may be interested in
Visual Verification Bridge: CKB-308
8 Channel Visual Verification Bridge For Professionally-Monitored Security Systems
- 8 channels, compatible with any ONVIF S compliant device
- Allows pairing of traditional alarm zones to cameras
- Supports HD over coax camera/DVR (supports DVR)
- Line level output source for talk-down capability