The VX Shield series is a range of four outdoor PIR sensors providing 40ft by 90° detection coverage, ideal for all residential and small commercial sites. Featuring customizable design and high accuracy against false alarms, the VX Shield series includes two PIR models and two dual-techs, all equipped with digitally-enhanced signal recognition logic as well as super multidimensional analysis (SMDA). Analyzing detection patterns and environmental information, SMDA improves immunity against temperature changes or moving trees and vegetation, reducing the risk of false alarms.
The VX Shield series has been designed to make the installation phase as easy as possible, with the inclusion of a rotation lock to simplify opening and closing of the detector’s cover. Sensor adjustment components have also been colored blue to make it obvious which parts are used to manipulate the sensor detection area. A spirit level has been incorporated as well, along with an automatic walk test mode which starts automatically when the cover is closed.
Wireless-ready PIR Model with Anti-Masking
- Roof / Ceiling
- Wireless-ready PIR Model with Anti-Masking
- Intelligent 40ft wireless PIR with animal tolerance
- Active infrared anti-masking
- Easy set up with rotation lock for easy opening/closing of the cover
Other products you may be interested in
Wireless Ready 40' X 40' (12m x 12m) Pet Tolerant Outdoor PIR with Anti-Masking
- Battery Powered 40ft. x 40ft. Dual Outdoor PIR Spot and Area Detection
- With Pet Tolerance and Anti-masking
- Sensitivity Adjustment Switch
- Double Conductive Shielding